fisiocrem solugel is available in 60g, 120g and 250g tubes of cream for pain relief, to suit your everyday needs. Our small tube is perfect for on-the-go, while the medium tube is suitable to have on your desk at work. Our long-lasting large tube is just what you need for relief at home.
How To Use
HOW TO USE
- Apply 2-5g of cream topically as required for temporary pain relief of muscular aches and pains.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
Each gram contains the equivalent of dried flowers:
- Arnica montana 10.5mg/g – one of the best known herbs worldwide for its use in natural medicine.
- Calendula officinalis 2.5mg/g – traditionally used to treat minor inflammation of the skin and minor wounds.
- Hypericum perforatum 2.5 mg/g – commonly known as “St John’s Wort”, the oily extracts are bright red in colour from the active components, hypericin and hyperforin.
fisiocrem solugel contains high levels of active plant extracts. These are not homeopathic dilutions. They are concentrated pure herb extracts derived from plants that are grown and harvested to specific requirements, especially for fisiocrem solugel .
fisiocrem solugel does not contain parabens and hydroxybenzoates.
$5 flat rate shipping Australia wide up to 6 tubes.